Since buy.com doesn't publish my review and my comment, I'm gonna just put it here! Quoted below:
-------------------------------------------------
I dont know why my review written yesterday hasn't shown yet, but this mouse isn't worth its price, at all! Cons listed below, with importance most related first.
1. It NEVER points accurately. The pointer on screen is jumping, no matter whether you use it on any mouse pad or desk surface directly. It can't beat one of my old ugly Logitech wired mouse at this point. How can one call a mouse a MOUSE, if it keeps jumping on screen and doesn't go to the place s/he wants it to???
2. It has a "nano receiver", but you still need to unplug it and store it back in the slot in the mouse, which weakens the advantage of nano receiver technique!! If you let the receiver plugged in laptop, then congratulations to you for the dying batteries. This doesn't save troubles from like a normal receiver wireless mouse.
3. It has only one dpi mode, though very high which I can feel. Even a Targus $10 OEM refurbished mouse I used months before has 800/1200/1600 dpi modes. It contributes to become worse for this mouse since it can't locate accurately...
4. It doesn't have the function of horizontal scrolling, which is almost very popular now for wireless mouse and also not that crucial for me though. Maybe the software coming with it can help, but just the scroll roll of the mouse can't even MOVE HORIZONTALLY. Even the rubber cover scroll roll can easily removed, when I tried to horizontally scroll.
Even though I will get $12 rebate maybe months later, I wasted $15 on an unsatisfying mouse. I can pay more if something works great, because they are worthy. But for this mouse, it makes me missing that Targus OEM refurbished dented wireless mouse with a one-inch-long receiver I bought here on Buy.com for ~$5 (Price $9.99, I bought 2 with a $10OFF coupon), and now is used by my parents. Well... I guess I'll stick back to Logitech Nano wireless mice again, esp. after the review saying "perfect", from my girlfriend receiving from me as birthday gift...
It is a really serious lesson for me, that always do enough homework before paying money!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment